Dr. David Borges
South Lake Tahoe Chamber Vice President
David Borges is a chiropractic doctor serving South Lake Tahoe and the surrounding communities since 1985. Dr. David is dedicated to chiropractic solutions to target your unique needs, whether you are suffering from from back pain, neck pain, headaches, or even just plain old muscular tightness and tension. You may need pain relief after suffering a worker’s compensation injury or an auto accident, experiencing pain upon motion, or if you have a specific condition such as chronic back pain or spinal condition; even if you just want to improve your overall health, Dr. David Borges has dedicated his professional life in helping his patients achieve their lifestyle goals!
- Provisional privileges Sierra Hills Surgery Center for MUA: to perform Manipulation Under Anesthesia, Sacramento, California 2002-2004
- Provisional privileges Santa Teresita Hospital privileges for Manipulation Under Anesthesia: to perform Manipulation Under Anesthesia: Duarte, California 2002-2003
- Chairperson / Department of Technique Life Chiropractic College – West: Responsible for the course syllabus meeting CCE accreditation standards taught in the Technique Department responding to instructors and students questions on course content: San Leandro, California 1982-1984
- Educational Presenter, International Chiropractic Association of California continuing education units in Exam, History and Treatment.
- Educational Presenter, Applied Spinal Biomechanical Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education Joint Partnership with the State University of New York at Buffalo, School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences 2013- present.
- Clinical Instructor, Academy Post Doctoral Division Faculty teaching Spinal Biomechanical Engineering. These are Online Continuing Education courses created in a Webinar format from professional interrelated courses centered on spine and brain trauma with a focus on understanding causality and sequelae in the form of impairment. New York Chiropractic Council, New York State Department of Education, Board fro Chiropractic, Long Island, New York. 2012-present.
Contact Dr. David Borges
Phone: (530) 264-5199